Thursday, March 5, 2015

March Freebie Project Life Cards

It's another month in 2015 and another month of freebies I'm sharing on the blog. I just love these cards, handwritten sentiments are my favorite.
You can download these fun "Love Bird" Project Life cards I designed here.
 


A Year of Kindness is a collaborative event between Olya Schmidt and Laura Rahel Crosby, where each artist creates free printables every month for their followers to enjoy. Read more about this project, A Year of Kindness, here.

January's free printables can be found here.
February's free printables can be found here.

I would love to see how you use your printables. Leave a link to your projects below, or tag me (@laurarahel on instagram) to share. Be sure to check out Olya's free printables this month here. You can see more of my design work- project life cards and stationary, in my shop here.

xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!